- 1 c oats (see note below)
- 1 c oat milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- vegan blueberry yogurt (see note below)
- crumble (see recipe below)
Combine oats, oat milk, and maple syrup in an airtight container at least a night before you plan to eat. Once soaked, split between 2 dishes. Top with blueberry yogurt, a layer of crumble, and blueberries. Dig in!
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp maple sugar (or raw/brown sugar)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- handful of blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread in an even layer across the baking sheet and place in the oven for 5 mins. Stir the mixture and place in the oven for 5 more mins, watching carefully not to overtoast. Let cool completely and store in an airtight container until read to use.
Tips/Things I Would Change:
- I used instant oats, but use your personal preference. Instant oats create a really soft texture that I personally love, but regular or steel cut will give you more of a chew.
- I used So Delicious yogurt because it’s what they had at the store, but I’ve also heard great things about Kite Hill’s. You can also use vanilla yogurt and any brand you want as always.
- You can customize the crumble to use up whatever you have in the pantry. You can replace any of the ingredients with more oats (besides the sugar and oil) or any type of nut/grain you want.
- I used oat milk which I think produces the best flavor, especially for the pie theme, but feel free to use any plant based milk you have.